Training Your Golf Body
This unique three-part video course with Jayne Storey will help you to understand and apply ancient biomechanical principles of posture and relaxed power, which can serve as the foundation upon which an effortless golf swing can be built.
These principles, applied in real-time on the golf course, will help bring your technique and mental game together, dispel anxiety and produce movement that is natural and consistent with your own best swing and short game.
Video #1 – Advanced Biomechanics (11’:00”)
- Developing fluid, effortless power
- Why you need to relax your chest for better balance
- How to create torque using opposing forces between your upper and lower body
- Loading your quadriceps for more leg power
- Why your core is actually three dimensional
- Retaining stability while increasing rotation
- How to develop a swing that comes from the inside of your body
- Why it’s not actually a swing!
- Correct placement of weight on your feet
- Stacking your upper-body on your lower-body
Video #2 – Athletic Setup (09’:04”)
- Standing Practice (3 postures) for developing ground force energy
- Uniting your mental game with technique
- Your ‘default swing’ or an Effortless swing; what’s the difference?
- Stillness as the master of movement
- 12 seconds of Now; get in flow before you take your shot
- Unique set-up drill based on Tai Chi principles
- The zone for your body (how structure plus relaxation equals power)
Video #3 – Fearless Putting (11’:43”)
- Reducing fear and anxiety on the greens
- Developing awareness (the skill of champions)
- Biochemical changes to your breathing and grip pressure
- Exploding myths of the mental game
- Unique on-course drills
- Locating the body’s pivot point of movement
- Why self-observation is key to performance
- How to get in flow before you putt
- Getting out of your own way; you can’t make it happen!
- Eyes closed drill for feeling
The training in these videos is based on independent research since 2002 and is NOT available elsewhere. The video course provides a simple, proven and trusted method of enhancing your golf performance by giving you the key components of the EFFORTLESS golf shot from a biomechanics perspective plus of course, the mind~body connection which is the cornerstone of the Chi-Performance GOLF methodology.